a) Hello there! Let me Introduce myself.

My name Is Difina maharani, You can call me Fina to be short. I was born in Medan, but recently i moved and live in Bandung, I was born on May 27th 2006. I am currently 16 y.o. I am the youngest child in my Family. My hobbies are drawing, and reading novels.  I don't have much to say about myself to be honest. I usually draw digitally, i used to draw a lot back then in mid-school, it's like my moodbooster that i did after going home from school. but somehow, these past days i kind of lost my in drawing, as i got busier with highschool tasks. but i still do some scriblles sometimes. I like to make some crafts too! like making clay souvenir, and stuffs. i usually make clay crafts with my sister. Aside from that, i like sweets! except for chocolate. it's not like i hate them, but i just am not that intrested in it.  



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

b) My Future Plans

My Goal my Ambition